Individuals over the age of 55 are eligible to transfer UK Pension Benefits to Australia.
There is a public offer fund available which is the only public offer fund available in Australia to individuals over the age of 55 years of age.
An alternatively to the public offer fund you may wish to consider the establishment of the Self Managed Superannuation Fund allowing you to take control of your investment choices and direction.
Self Managed Superannuation Funds are not for everyone and we urge you to seek professional advice before establishing a fund.
You do not have to wait until retirement to transfer your UK Pension you can take control of your retirement sooner. We at TWA have a solution tailored to meet your needs.
Our solutions have many benefits and advantages;
- Tax Free Pension Income
- No death duties ie IHT and poor death benefits
Continued growth throughout retirement
- Greater Flexibility & Control over your investments & retirement choices
- Superannuation Consolidation to reduces fees and charges
- Eliminate Forex fluctuations & risks
- Avoid CETV fluctuations (Cash Equivalent Transfer Values)
- Easy access to your income
Please contact TWA to discuss your options further as to the scheme which is right for you.