Transferring your life’s work to those you wish requires planning
Ensuring a lasting legacy for your family is an emotional and complex task. We will guide you through a conversation about control, equity and fairness so that you can pass the baton in a planned and orderly way.
To ensure we create a comprehensive Estate Plan we will discuss questions like:
- Who should take control of my affairs
- Is wealth to remain in your bloodline?
- When and how will my heirs take control of assets?
- What kind of trusts should I include in my estate plan?
- Is my Estate Plan tax effective?
As part of this process we will also discuss attorney and guardianship powers and health directives to ensure the loss of legal capacity does not stop your affairs from being attended to appropriately.